Please read our COVID-19 safety policy on the following link – https://www.chaplinscreens.com.au/chaplin-screens-covid-19-policy/
Chaplin Screens is owned and operated by Rob Chaplin who is an experienced tradesman in custom made Security and Stainless Steel Screens and Grilles with over fifteen years, on the job experience in this highly specialised area.
Additional services include, but are not limited to:
- Pet doors into existing frames or new pet doors made to specification orders, in either stainless steel or security grille.
- Sliding Servery doors through kitchen window to entertainment areas, a specialty.
- Safety screens for the protection of children in both multi story homes, and apartments.
- Maintenance, re-mesh and realign, or replace sliding screen door wheels and locks.
Rob states, “There is no such thing as a standard door.” All customer contact, whether quotes or installations, are carried out by Rob himself; and not passed off to employees, as the alignment and trims are just as important for the long-term duration of the door itself. His old-school attitude to work, customer service and satisfaction is commendable.
See what our valued customers have to say on our testimonials page.
To talk to Rob, go to the contact page.
Police Check: Rob Chaplin has passed the Australian National Police History Check.
Robert, as the owner of Chaplin Screens, has also been awarded as one of Service Seeking’s Top Businesses for 2020. Out of 180,000 businesses registered on the Service Seeking site, Chaplin Screens can now be recognised as a leader in their field.
Chaplin Screens is a proud sponsor the Australian Police football association for their 2020 diary.
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- Free No obligation Quotes
- Personal friendly service
- Pensioner discounts guaranteed
- Current public liability insurance
- Warranty Certificate on installation and service – 12 months